IMM Conference on Mathematical & Biological Sciences - 2022 Sydney
Research Conference with Workshop on Data Analytics
Organizer: Institute of Mathematics and Management, Sri Lanka
Date: 22-23 October 2022
Venue: Western Sydney University , Australia
Deadline for Paper Submission: 31 August 2022
Opening Keynote Speaker
Academic Director, Institute of Mathematics and Management, Sri Lanka Topic: Recent Developments and Applications in Mathematical Modelling
Topic: Algebraic Cosine Values
Former Researcher, Biological Sciences, Western Sydney University, NSW,
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 31 August 2022
Refer to the Abstract Template and Full Paper Temple for guidance
Major K.M.Udaya Banda Konarasinghe, an award-winning Scientist has served as a Research Consultant and a Lecturer over the last decade. He is a distinguished researcher in the fields of, Tourism & Hospitality Management; Econometrics; Biological & Healthcare research. He is an expert in Time Series Modelling and Forecasting and made an unparalleled contribution to combating the COVID-19 pandemic. He is an entrepreneur, who has taken initiative to the Institute of Mathematics and Management, Sri Lanka which provides a unique service in Education and Research. The Sama Circular Model (SCM) is a recent development in the field of Stochastic Modelling. The SCM is capable of capturing all the components(Trend, Seasonal, and Cyclical) of a time series with the least effort. Especially the SCM separates many seasonal and/or cyclical behaviors in a time series. It had been widely applied in the fields of Finance, Economics, Tourism & Hospitality, etc., and has proven its superiority among other statistical forecasting methods. Yet the SCM had never been applied in the field of Epidemiology until Major Udaya does in modeling COVID 19 infected cases. He showed that the SCM is the most successful technique in forecasting daily infected cases in many countries. Further, he identified a damped and forced type of oscillations in time series of infected cases under the COVID -19 pandemic. Hence in 2021, Major Udaya and his fellow researcher developed two new forecasting techniques, named “Damped Circular Model and Forced Circular Model”.Major Udaya won the Outstanding Paper Award at the 14th International Conference on Business Management (ICBM), University of Sri Jayawardanapura of Sri Lanka in 2017.
Option 1: Conference and Workshop (In-person at Western Sydney University Bankstown Campus, Australia )
|Category||Lower /Lower Middle Income Countries||Upper Middle /Upper-Income Countries |
|Academician/Professional/ Practitioners etc.||USD 225||USD 450|
|Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Students (Must provide a copy of student ID card) ||USD 200||USD 430 |
|Participant (Without paper presentation and publication)||USD 150||USD 330|
|Category ||Lower / Lower Middle Income Countries||Upper Middle / Upper - Income Countries |
|Presenter ||USD 50||USD 100|
|Participant ||USD 30||USD 70|
Kindly note that
1. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
2. On the spot, registration is not valid for presenters.
3. Each paid registration covers only one paper. You can pay Extra Paper Charges for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration with a 20% discount price.
4. The above Registration fees are for strictly one participant only. If more than one author from the same paper wants to attend, they have to make separate registrations.
5. Payment must be made in USD.
6. Delegates must bear the Service Charge/transaction charge (if any) of the bank on the Sender's Side.
7. Registration Fees include one conference Kit which includes; Conference bag/ Folder, One conference proceeding, Note pad, Pen, and ID card.
8. Presentation certificate to each author and co-author.
9. The paid registration fee is not refunded.